Dividend Stock Thoughts
AN INVESTMENT IN KNOWLEDGE PAYS THE BEST INTEREST ~ Benjamin Franklin
Nomad Royalty the King of Golden Opportunities
• 2.9% is the best yield in the gold royalty sector.
• Favorable market conditions drive mining firms to seek alternative financing options like NSR.
• Royalties on 8 producing mines, 1 mine in construction, and 6 mines in other stages of development.
• 96% of income is from precious metals (gold and silver).
• Global Deficit Spending and Unprecedented Monetary Expansion set the stage for the gold and silver bull market.
Sachem Renovates its REIT Loans
• 9.3% dividend yield.
• Conservative loan-to-value loans funding developers and house-flippers.
• Average loan term of 8 months, with a principal value of about $300,000.
• Mortgage portfolio yield at 11.7%, with over 90% of income is passed through to shareholders.
• Attractive valuation, yield, and growth potential.
Prudential Financial Provides Prudential Financial Management
• 4.3% Dividend Yield.
• Aggressive cost-savings measures, with a renewed commitment to returning value to shareholders.
• Top foreign advisor in Japan and several strategic partnerships in markets with an emerging middle class.
• Significant recovery from COVID-19, with a 93.3% operating income increase.
• Diversified services from life insurance, pension management, individual asset management, and retail investor offerings.
Farmer Mac Represents Stability in Rural America
• 3.45% Dividend Yield – Modest 9-11% expected growth.
• Government-sponsored enterprise (GSE) dedicated to providing secondary loan market liquidity to traditionally underserved rural areas.
• Expanding business operations with the acquisition of loan servicer and the desire to branch into renewable energy loan acquisition.
• With the vast expansion of the agricultural market, production needs to double by 2050 to meet global demand.
• Solid loans are underlying mortgage securities with a low delinquency ratio (0.12% cumulatively).
Franchise Group is Franchising Cash
• 4.1% dividend yield poised to grow.
• Free cash flow machine and compelling valuation.
• Broad investment portfolio of strong, profitable brands.
• Strategy to acquire, develop and franchise brands.
• Brands Operating within growing markets with large total-addressable-market sizes.
• Significant recovery from COVID-19 and rapidly increasing profitability and free cash flow
Walgreens Boots Future Looks Healthy
• 3.8% Dividend Yield, compelling valuation.
• Fantastic free cash flow, enabled by omnichannel distribution and sustainable expansion.
• Broad investment portfolio, including a significant stake in the emerging Chinese market.
• Plans to expand franchising opportunities across Asia and the Middle East.
Artisan Partners Artistically Adds Value to Clients and Shareholders
• High 8.5% dividend yield.
• Innovative “autonomous” business model for teams managing investment strategies.
• 15% AUM (Assets Under Management) annualized growth, up to $170 billion AUM since 2009.
• Nearly 50-50 split between separately managed accounts and mutual fund offerings (in terms of AUM).
High Dividend Yield with Growth from Global Recovery
• 7.6% dividend increase, hitting 4.4% yield.
• Global reach in the petrochemical value chain, including joint ventures in the US and China.
• Record quarterly revenue reported in Q2 2021.
• Largest manufacturer in the world of multiple key petrochemicals and materials used in consumer goods.
• Ambitious and promising ESG goals, joint recycling venture with SUEZ.
Viatris Becomes Off-Patent Powerhouse
• Free Cash Flow (FCF) Yield of 13%.
• In our opinion, operational cost synergies from the merger of Pfizer’s Upjohn unit and Mylan will drive FCF by 50% by 2024.
• Operations in 165 countries, with a strong footing in developing markets, including China.
• Robust FCF will fund $6.5 billion in debt reduction and higher dividends.
• 3% dividend yield is poised to grow.
Newmont Digs Out Cash Flow with Grand Expansion Plans
• 3.7% Yield.
• Stable production of 8m gold equivalent ounces past 2030.
• 88% of reserves are held in stable nations.
• Wide project pipeline, developing mines all over the world.
• Above $1200/oz returned to shareholders.
• Only gold producer in the S&P500.
Proven Portfolio Manager shares his own personal stock investments to build retirement income and build a family legacy
Benjamin C. Halliburton is faced with the same challenge as you, investing for retirement and building generational wealth. However, he is a professional investor and is going to share his portfolio and trades with you. He is going to help you navigate this investment challenge as he invests in stocks of quality businesses and guides you through the investment process.
Timely Updates and Research
Ben details stocks to own and when to buy them. The ideas here are based on his own portfolio. Ben will update you every time he buys or sells and provide you with the rationale of these moves. We keep you informed on changes in the portfolio as Ben’s research interacts with market opportunities. We will be completely transparent, and you can determine which of Ben’s investment ideas make sense for you. You will learn how a successful equity portfolio manager thinks about companies and investments, and when he buys but as importantly when and why he has decided to sell. We detail our investment philosophy here. Stock Picks to Build Income and Wealth.
Learn Before You Earn
Learn in real time and choose which ideas work for you. This is a great place to build the core of your portfolio. We provide vision among the confusion of the internet and media. Learn about companies before you invest your Benjamins. Learn before you earn.