Dividend Stock Thoughts
AN INVESTMENT IN KNOWLEDGE PAYS THE BEST INTEREST ~ Benjamin Franklin
Gold Stocks with Dividends. B2Gold (BTG) is my favorite today. Nomad Royalty (NSR) looks OK as well
• B2Gold (BTG) is my favorite dividend gold stock today.
• Current Price $4.68 per share. 3.32% Yield.
• Nomad Royalty (NSR). Current Price $7.80 per share. Looks OK but lower yield of 1.98%
Himax Drives Growth and Dividends with Vision Displays
• Dividend Yield expected to hit 15% in next 12 months (~65% payout ratio)
• Estimated fair value of $22.50.
• Himax has leading display technology with 3,023 active patents.
• Displays are everywhere: computers, cars, phones, televisions, check-outs, and kiosks.
• Profits are funding capital spending and research and development to drive innovation and market penetration in emerging fields.
Franchise Group Franchises Big Dividend Yield
• 6.4% dividend yield poised to grow.
• $78 estimated fair value = 13 PE times $6.00 E24 EPS
• Free cash flow machine and compelling valuation.
• Broad investment portfolio of strong, profitable brands with strategy to acquire, develop and franchise brands.
• Significant recovery from COVID-19 and rapidly increasing profitability and free cash flow, resilient to possible economic downturn.
Franchise Group is Franchising Dividend Growth, Current Dividend Yield of 6%. FRG Price $40.47
By franchising, the company can recirculate its capital quickly as it builds out revenue, profits and free cashflow streams. The model has a very high rate of conversion to free cash. Free cash allows the company to pay and raise dividends to shareholders. It also allows the flexibility to buy additional retail brands that are ripe for franchising as they become available. The model is ideal for dividend income and dividend growth.
Compass Diversified Guides to Discretionary Consumer Dividends
• Strong dividend yield of 4.6%.
•History of successful acquisitions that provide a diverse set of cash flows.
• Strong record of capital deployment.
• Well positioned for a recovering economy
• Business units are well positioned and generating revenue and free cash flow growth
• Lowest price-to-sales in the sector, with 0.7 estimated for 2022.
Banks will lag the market in an inflationary environment. Financial assets go down in real value.￼￼
• Banks will lag the market in an inflationary environment.
• Banks lagged the market in the inflationary 1970s.
• The reason for this is financial assets go down in real value during inflation.
• Bank Financial assets are just dollars or promises for dollars in the future.
• Most of bank assets are fixed income or dollar themselves.
• Inflation lowers the real value of dollars and fixed income assets.
12-13% Dividend Yield. Chesapeake Energy Corporation CHK. Low debt after emerging from bankruptcy.
• 13% dividend yield.
• Strong balance sheet.
• Benefiting from bankruptcy emergence in 2021.
• Natural gas producer with basins in Marcellus and Haynesville.
• Natural gas demand continues to grow with electrical power demand increases.
13% Expected Dividend Yield for 2022 for Chesapeake
• Dividend yield expected to reach 13% with completion of Chief acquisition.
• Strong balance sheet and asset base.
• Balance sheet benefited from debt write downs during bankruptcy.
• Emerged from bankruptcy in a great position in 2021.
• Natural gas producer with basins in Marcellus, Haynesville, and Eagle Ford.
• Natural gas demand continues to grow as electricity generation increases.
• New management team, post-bankruptcy, with conservative and strong balance sheet and prodigious free cash generation.
Energy Stocks Benefit from Limited Investment in Oil & Gas production. Low supply = Higher price.
• Recovery in Oil and Gas prices and stocks looks sustainable. Stocks still represent a good investment opportunity in our opinion. Energy stocks benefit from limited investment in oil and gas production and development.
Concerns over global warming and greenhouse gas emissions limit capital flows to the oil and gas industry.
• This lack of capital has reduced the amount of new development and production. US drilling activity down thus lowering supply.
• Demand for oil has recovered to 2019 levels and is poised to grow at 3% for the next several years.
• Increased demand has eaten into OPEC’s excess capacity cushion.
• Lower supplies of oil result in higher price. US supplies unusual lack of response to higher price means prices will stay higher longer.
Steady 4.1% Dividend Yield set to Surge in 2023
• 4.1% Dividend Yield is one of the highest in the sector.
• Yield expected to dramatically increase in 2023
• Significant domestic market share, with joint-ventures to take advantage of global growth.
• Intense environmental pledges to be met by 2030.
• Debt reduction and efficiency streamlining campaign.
Proven Portfolio Manager shares his own personal stock investments to build retirement income and build a family legacy
Benjamin C. Halliburton is faced with the same challenge as you, investing for retirement and building generational wealth. However, he is a professional investor and is going to share his portfolio and trades with you. He is going to help you navigate this investment challenge as he invests in stocks of quality businesses and guides you through the investment process.
Timely Updates and Research
Ben details stocks to own and when to buy them. The ideas here are based on his own portfolio. Ben will update you every time he buys or sells and provide you with the rationale of these moves. We keep you informed on changes in the portfolio as Ben’s research interacts with market opportunities. We will be completely transparent, and you can determine which of Ben’s investment ideas make sense for you. You will learn how a successful equity portfolio manager thinks about companies and investments, and when he buys but as importantly when and why he has decided to sell. We detail our investment philosophy here. Stock Picks to Build Income and Wealth.
Learn Before You Earn
Learn in real time and choose which ideas work for you. This is a great place to build the core of your portfolio. We provide vision among the confusion of the internet and media. Learn about companies before you invest your Benjamins. Learn before you earn.