THE DOORS OF WISDOM ARE NEVER SHUT Benjamin Franklin
Franchise Group is Franchising Cash
• 4.1% dividend yield poised to grow.
• Free cash flow machine and compelling valuation.
• Broad investment portfolio of strong, profitable brands.
• Strategy to acquire, develop and franchise brands.
• Brands Operating within growing markets with large total-addressable-market sizes.
• Significant recovery from COVID-19 and rapidly increasing profitability and free cash flow
Fiserv’s Economies of Scale are a Valuable Asset
• Growth of earnings in low teens, Compelling valuation.
• Strategic partnerships and acquisitions to expand services offered to clients.
• Foothold in developing economies in LATAM and APAC, including a 65% credit processing market share in India.
• Top market share for payment processors, with nearly 4 in 10 point of sale transactions being settled through Fiserv.
Walgreens Boots Future Looks Healthy
• 3.8% Dividend Yield, compelling valuation.
• Fantastic free cash flow, enabled by omnichannel distribution and sustainable expansion.
• Broad investment portfolio, including a significant stake in the emerging Chinese market.
• Plans to expand franchising opportunities across Asia and the Middle East.
DXC Transforming from Value to Growth
• Compelling Valuation
• The “NEW” DXC is strategically positioned for growth stabilization and subsequent acceleration.
• New management team leads to a cultural shift and record-high employee satisfaction.
• Nearly half of all Fortune 500 firms contract DXC across 650,000 servers and 3,000 petabytes of data.
• Benefiting from move to the cloud and permanent remote work.
Artisan Partners Artistically Adds Value to Clients and Shareholders
• High 8.5% dividend yield.
• Innovative “autonomous” business model for teams managing investment strategies.
• 15% AUM (Assets Under Management) annualized growth, up to $170 billion AUM since 2009.
• Nearly 50-50 split between separately managed accounts and mutual fund offerings (in terms of AUM).
Silvercrest a Valuable Asset with 4.5% Yield
• Impressive Assets Under Management (AUM) growth of 31% compounded to $31 Billion.
• 815 clients with an average of $34 million in investments.
• 4.5% dividend yield.
Perion’s Market Grows as Consumers Switch to Online
• Over 500 advertising partners, 200 publishers, and 8 billion page views in 2020.
• Massive 82% increase in total revenue, 67% increase in the number of clients.
• AI-powered solutions to a traditionally “analog” industry.
• The total addressable market (TAM) is expected to climb to $524 billion by 2024, from $340 billion in 2020.
High Dividend Yield with Growth from Global Recovery
• 7.6% dividend increase, hitting 4.4% yield.
• Global reach in the petrochemical value chain, including joint ventures in the US and China.
• Record quarterly revenue reported in Q2 2021.
• Largest manufacturer in the world of multiple key petrochemicals and materials used in consumer goods.
• Ambitious and promising ESG goals, joint recycling venture with SUEZ.
Viatris Becomes Off-Patent Powerhouse
• Free Cash Flow (FCF) Yield of 13%.
• In our opinion, operational cost synergies from the merger of Pfizer’s Upjohn unit and Mylan will drive FCF by 50% by 2024.
• Operations in 165 countries, with a strong footing in developing markets, including China.
• Robust FCF will fund $6.5 billion in debt reduction and higher dividends.
• 3% dividend yield is poised to grow.
Barrick Gold Promises to Shine
• Second largest gold mining firm by output in the world.
• Global footprint, with major operations globally.
• Efficiency and sustainability initiatives for existing and formerly closed mines.
• Recent management shuffle has changed the direction of the firm to be more ESG friendly.
Proven Portfolio Manager shares his own personal stock investments to build retirement income and build a family legacy
Benjamin C. Halliburton is faced with the same challenge as you, investing for retirement and building generational wealth. However, he is a professional investor and is going to share his portfolio and trades with you. He is going to help you navigate this investment challenge as he invests in stocks of quality businesses and guides you through the investment process.
Timely Updates and Research
Ben details stocks to own and when to buy them. The ideas here are based on his own portfolio. Ben will update you every time he buys or sells and provide you with the rationale of these moves. We keep you informed on changes in the portfolio as Ben’s research interacts with market opportunities. We will be completely transparent, and you can determine which of Ben’s investment ideas make sense for you. You will learn how a successful equity portfolio manager thinks about companies and investments, and when he buys but as importantly when and why he has decided to sell. We detail our investment philosophy here. Stock Picks to Build Income and Wealth.
Learn Before You Earn
Learn in real time and choose which ideas work for you. This is a great place to build the core of your portfolio. We provide vision among the confusion of the internet and media. Learn about companies before you invest your Benjamins. Learn before you earn.