THE DOORS OF WISDOM ARE NEVER SHUT Benjamin Franklin
Unilever Hungry for More Acquisition Opportunities
• Strong consumer brands in emerging markets.
• A diverse range of products across consumer staples and consumer discretionary categories.
• Strategic acquisitions of products already in demand by consumers.
• 400 brands across 190 countries.
• Short-term inflation pressure should dissipate by 2022.
• Modest but steady growth combined with a 3.5% dividend yield.
Bonanza Creek Drills Out Winning Position in DJ Basin with Merger
• 4.8% estimated yield for 2022 with a projected $1.85 dividend per share.
• Leadership position with strong production and assets in Colorado’s DJ Basin.
• Attractive merged enterprise with all parties taking stock and contributing assets with a low valuation.
• Valuation could expand with decreasing costs, expanded production capacity, and larger market capitalization.
• 425,000 acres of land, with 117-160k MBoe/d after the merger.
Hasbro is a Toy to Play with for Growth and Income
• 2.7% Yield and High Single-Digit Growth
• Diverse brands of entertainment products for all ages.
• Brands in demand by consumers
• Excellent record for social responsibility.
• Strong profitability funding both product development and delivering of balance sheet.
• Consistently distributes over 50% of earnings as dividends.
Himax Semiconductors Display Growth
• Displays are becoming more prevalent and more complex.
• Himax has leading technology with3,023 active patents.
• Displays are everywhere: computers, cars, phones, televisions, check-outs, kiosks.
• Profits are funding capital spending and research and development to drive innovation and market penetration in emerging fields.
• 1.95% dividend yield and compelling low valuation.
CVS is an Unappreciated Growth and Income Stock
• A steady, modest grower with compelling low valuation.
• A diverse range of segments from retail to pharmacy to health insurance.
• Top provider of COVID-19 services.
• Ambitious “Transform Health 2030” program to increase outreach and impact.
• 97 straight quarters of dividends.
• New HealthHub locations to drive local engagement.
The Future is Sunny for Canadian Solar
• Leading global manufacturer of solar panels.
• Solar is becoming cost-effective without subsidies.
• Significant tailwinds as green energy spend accelerates.
• Favorable legislation and technology improvements are allowing the price per KWh to decrease and planning to become more accessible.
• Solar electricity to benefit from a global push for green energy.
• Solar to benefit from both distributed generation and solar farms.
• Long PPA contract length and large >5GW project backlog.
Equitrans set to Increase Free Cash when Long-Delayed MVP Opens
• 2022 expected launch of the long-delayed Mountain Valley Pipeline (MVP) is a probable catalyst.
• MVP launch will increase earnings, cashflows, and dividends.
• Removal of MVP risk, in our opinion, will drive higher valuation.
• Conservative strategy to bolster free cash with long-length contract renewal periods.
• De-levering plan to strengthen balance sheet in the long-term.
• Solid 7.3% dividend yield based on highly predictable cash flow.
• Ambitious ESG promises to reduce the environmental impact of natural gas pipelines.
Qorvo Qualifies Quantitatively as Quality Quintessential 5G Opportunity
• Beneficiary of 5G buildout
• Key player in embedded systems and RF technologies.
• Global manufacturing, marketing, and R&D footprint.
• 41% increase in revenue since 2020, high operating margin.
• Industry leader in 5G, WiFi6E, UWB, PAC manufacturing.
Virtual Machines, Real Growth
• Separation from Dell is a catalyst for a higher valuation.
• Profiting from work from home and hoteling.
• Benefiting from integrated cybersecurity demand.
• Breadth of products and services for firms of all sizes.
• Scalable use cases, extensive portfolio of partnerships across industries.
Lowe’s Sees Concrete Future in Online Retail and Distribution
• Benefiting from strong home sales and remodeling market.
• Second largest home improvement retailer in the world.
• 20,000,000 customers a week.
• 26% increase in revenue per square foot in Q1 2021.
• Logistics network enabling same-day delivery to consumers.
Proven Portfolio Manager shares his own personal stock investments to build retirement income and build a family legacy
Benjamin C. Halliburton is faced with the same challenge as you, investing for retirement and building generational wealth. However, he is a professional investor and is going to share his portfolio and trades with you. He is going to help you navigate this investment challenge as he invests in stocks of quality businesses and guides you through the investment process.
Timely Updates and Research
Ben details stocks to own and when to buy them. The ideas here are based on his own portfolio. Ben will update you every time he buys or sells and provide you with the rationale of these moves. We keep you informed on changes in the portfolio as Ben’s research interacts with market opportunities. We will be completely transparent, and you can determine which of Ben’s investment ideas make sense for you. You will learn how a successful equity portfolio manager thinks about companies and investments, and when he buys but as importantly when and why he has decided to sell. We detail our investment philosophy here. Stock Picks to Build Income and Wealth.
Learn Before You Earn
Learn in real time and choose which ideas work for you. This is a great place to build the core of your portfolio. We provide vision among the confusion of the internet and media. Learn about companies before you invest your Benjamins. Learn before you earn.