Growth Stock Thoughts
AN INVESTMENT IN KNOWLEDGE PAYS THE BEST INTEREST ~ Benjamin Franklin
Dividend Growth Powers Lincoln’s Value
• Increased dividends for 11 straight years.
• 12.7% 5-year dividend growth rate.
• Best-in-class balance sheet fundamentals.
• Cost-saving measures have netted $100 million in savings during the COVID-19 pandemic, expected to remain.
• Industry-leading digitization initiatives to increase customer satisfaction and outcomes.
• Compelling (low) valuation for a steady dividend grower.
Positive Prognosis for Pfizer’s Powerful Portfolio of Patents
• Developer of one of the key COVID-19 vaccines.
• A long history of fruitful partnerships.
• Massive R&D budget that frequently innovates new products.
• Solid dividend yield of 4% and modest growth.
• Low valuation leaves room for capital appreciation.
• Massive development pipeline, with 95 products in development.
Merck Advances Mean a Bright Future for All
• 130 years of experience in the United States.
• A strong list of patents spanning into the late 2020s.
• Oncology and Vaccine breakthroughs.
• Focusing on fewer products poised for growth.
• Dividend Yield of 3.3%
Alibaba’s Phenomenal Growth and Compelling Nominal Valuation Create an Opportunity for Investors
• Leading online retailer in China which continues to grow rapidly.
• Explosive growth driven by growing middle class and increasing digitalization of Chinese economy.
• Leveraging its e-commerce base to expand into traditional brick-and-mortar retail.
• A dominant force in cloud computing and logistics in China.
Toyota Charges into the Future with a Jolt from Electric Sales
• Diverse plans for the future of traditional and green vehicles.
• Fantastic financial health and a history of innovative consumer success.
• Plans spanning decades involving environmental and manufacturing pledges.
• Massive product depth and reach, with brand recognition spanning the entire globe.
Kimberly-Clark’s Products are a Global Consumer Staple
• Compelling Valuation and 3.5% Dividend Yield
• The top seller in 80 countries, with products sold in over 175.
• Global manufacturing and distribution capacity.
• ESG initiatives to improve the lives of 1 billion people.
• A long history of innovation in a traditionally low R&D sector.
• Weakness post COVID demand surge is opportunity.
Trulieve’s Proposed Acquisition set to Accelerate Growth
• Trulieve dominates the Florida cannabis market and is the second-largest in the United States.
• Legalization is growing the market exponentially.
• Banking prohibitions are set to be reduced allowing for lower taxes and more efficient financing.
• Greenfield expansion opportunities with permits in 3 states (MA, CT, WV).
• Profitable revenue growth provides capital for expansion and acquisition. Growth is sustainable.
• Most profitable company in the sector.
Landstar Continues to Deliver, Hauling in Returns
• Landstar is a free cash-generating growth machine.
• Asset light network of truckers and agents drives high returns.
• Connects trucking services with shipping customers.
• Innovative system to help maximize the utility of those on the network.
• Estimates for 2022 and 2023 need to be increased which should drive stock performance.
Bloom Energy Looks like a Winner in New Green Energy
•Biden’s Infrastructure and Green Energy plans are set to ignite the green energy market.
• Bloom expects its addressable market to explode to over $200 Billion by 2025.
• Bloom projects 25-30% revenue growth over the next 5 years.
• Bloom leads the stationary Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) industry.
• We expect Bloom Energy Stock (BE) to appreciate in line with revenue growth as more scale drives increased profitability.
Coinbase Leads Cryptocurrencies into Mainstream
• Leading custodian in cryptocurrency.
• Number one cryptocurrency retail trading platform.
• Strong security and customer trust.
• Only listed cryptocurrency exchange.
• $335B quarterly volume traded, $223B in assets on the platform.
• Global operations with customers in over 100 countries.
- « Previous