AN INVESTMENT IN KNOWLEDGE PAYS THE BEST INTEREST ~ Benjamin Franklin
Legal Cannabis Update: Terrible Stocks Due for a Bounce if Federal Bills Passed
– Senate Bill To Federally Legalize Marijuana And Promote Social Equity Finally Filed By Schumer, Booker And Wyden.
– Full bill including amnesty for some past criminal cannabis activities unlikely to pass.
– A passage of a bill decriminalizing going forward and allowing for financial institutions to service the cannabis industry has bipartisan support and could pass.
– Passing would be positive for the stocks as it would lower their costs and taxes.
Teck Wants to Lead Green Metals with Copper and Zinc
• Plans to double copper production by 2023 to become a top 10 producer of copper.
• Top player in metallurgical coal and zinc.
• Significant shift toward copper and other low-carbon metals to support global decarbonization.
• Record high earnings and low valuation with large stock buybacks.
• Clear capital allocation plan to balance portfolio repositioning and shareholder returns.
• Sustainable earnings through portfolio optimization and efficiency increases.
• 1.7% base dividend enhanced by variable dividend bringing total currently to 3.4%.
• In addition, buybacks will add to shareholder returns.
• Estimated Fair Value (EFV) of $35 per share.
Flash Sale of 2 Stocks: OXLC and FSK
Flash Sale of 2 Stocks: OXLC and FSK July 18, 2022 With the prospects of a severe recession increasing, I sold two stocks that could have problems in their loan portfolios: Oxford Lane Capital Corp. (OXLC)FS KKR Capital Corp. (FSK) We will reevaluate after the severity of the recession is clearer and the stocks have…
Big Dividend of nearly 10% for Devon Energy
• 9.7% estimated forward dividend yield, estimated fair value of $80 per share.
• Paying out up to 50% of free cash as a variable dividend.
• Moderate expansion strategy focused primarily on efficiency improvements within existing wells.
• Over 10 years of production at current levels, with a multi-state portfolio heavily weighted in oil, significant gas assets could be developed if market demand increases.
• Mixed hedge strategy, with 20% of oil production hedged.
Pioneer Resources Leads S&P500 For Dividend Yield
• 11% Expected Dividend Yield based on second quarter run rate, an estimated fair value of $280 per share.
• Boasts highest yield in S&P500 with a 25% increase in base dividend yield to $3.12 annually per share and a variable dividend yield based 80% payout ratio of free cash flow.
• Strong focus on free cash generation by maximizing margins and prudently deploying capex (Capital Expenditures).
• Sector low cash costs coupled with sector high realized price so far in 2022 results in highest gross margins.
• Strong Balance sheet with low debt-to-EBITDA of 0.1.
• Goal is to “produce the lowest cost barrels with the highest margins and lowest emissions.”
AMD Advances Past Competition with Acquisitions
• Record high revenue, seeing a 71% increase year over year in 1Q22 due to new product mix and favorable pricing with the semiconductor shortage.
• Leveraging record free cash to repurchase shares and launch a campaign of M&A to widen its product mix in the enterprise and supercomputing areas.
• New flagship products dominate consumer and enterprise sections, powering OEM and consumer machines.
6% Dividend Yield for Hanes Brands Coupled with Growth is Compelling
• 6.0% dividend yield (45% payout ratio), with growing activewear and “full potential” cost trimming program.
• #1 market share in North America, with household name brands like Champion and Hanes.
• Expansion to consumer delivery methods, launching direct-to-consumer websites.
• Estimated Fair Value of $18.00
Broadcom Broadens Cloud Offerings with VMWare Acquisition
• 3.2% Dividend Yield with growth with an estimated Fair Value of $560
• Massive portfolio of over 19,000 patents, set to expand with VMWare acquisition.
• Over 99.9% of internet transactions flow through a Broadcom product at some point, with 80% of Wi-Fi systems being built with Broadcom technology.
• 50% FCF dividend payout, expected to continue unchanged after VMWare acquisition, targeting 2.5x debt-to-EBITDA by 2025.
• A Top trusted brand, with 773 of top 2000 global firms as clients – most of whom use at least 2 Broadcom systems.
Himax 16% Yield. Price Earnings Ratio 4.5 – Estimated Fair Value of $16. 100% possible appreciation.￼￼
Himax (HIMX) great dividend yield of 16% and low PE of 4.5. Growth stock and an unbelievable value. Display technology is everywhere and Himax is growing with it. Set to increase earnings and increase PE from PE of 4.5 to at least a PE of 10. Big dividend paid in June 2022 of $1.25 per share and expect a similar dividend next year in June.
Proven Portfolio Manager shares his own personal stock investments to build retirement income and build a family legacy
Benjamin C. Halliburton is faced with the same challenge as you, investing for retirement and building generational wealth. However, he is a professional investor and is going to share his portfolio and trades with you. He is going to help you navigate this investment challenge as he invests in stocks of quality businesses and guides you through the investment process.
Timely Updates and Research
Ben details stocks to own and when to buy them. The ideas here are based on his own portfolio. Ben will update you every time he buys or sells and provide you with the rationale of these moves. We keep you informed on changes in the portfolio as Ben’s research interacts with market opportunities. We will be completely transparent, and you can determine which of Ben’s investment ideas make sense for you. You will learn how a successful equity portfolio manager thinks about companies and investments, and when he buys but as importantly when and why he has decided to sell. We detail our investment philosophy here. Stock Picks to Build Income and Wealth.
Learn Before You Earn
Learn in real time and choose which ideas work for you. This is a great place to build the core of your portfolio. We provide vision among the confusion of the internet and media. Learn about companies before you invest your Benjamins. Learn before you earn.