Video: Medtronic: 3.6% Dividend Yield, Streamlining Portfolio with 50% of Free Cash Returned to Shareholders
• 3.6% Dividend Yield. Dividend increased 8% last fiscal year.
• World’s largest medical device producer and developer.
• High 80% cash flow conversion with 50% Free Cash Flow (FCF) shareholder return target.
• Huge growth portfolio, with 230 products entering the trial phase and 200 approvals in FY22.
• Portfolio streamlining including a spinoff of low-growth segments into NewCo.
• Repositioning toward a higher growth portfolio.
• Chinese drag being offset with double-digit growth in other developing markets.