Growth Stock Thoughts
AN INVESTMENT IN KNOWLEDGE PAYS THE BEST INTEREST ~ Benjamin Franklin
5G Portfolio Connects SWKS to Next-Gen Advances
• The beneficiary of 5G Mobile Phone Growth.
• 4,000 patents and growing.
• Star-studded client list including most FAANG firms, top defense contractors, and internet/cellular service providers.
• Award-winning Sky5 system powers the future of IoT.
• Wide breadth of products from wearable smart devices to medical equipment to spacecraft.
• Record Q3 revenue growth of 52% YoY.
Demand Recovery Gives TDK Outlook a Jolt
• Solid-State Battery Innovator.
• Beneficiary of increases in technology in cars.
• Poised to capitalize on growth in the Internet of Things (IoT).
• Modest valuation with 1.54% dividend yield.
• Green energy push could be an expansion opportunity.
• 8.1% projected increase in sales for FY2022.
FedEx Delivering On-Time Financial Returns
• Benefiting from internet shopping and just in time inventory.
• Increasing market share for Freight and Ground services.
• Final integration of TNT acquisition driving margin improvements.
• Carbon neutrality by 2040, coupled with financial health pledges already bearing fruit.
• Ships to 220 countries, covering 99% of the world’s GDP.
• Compelling valuation especially given its growth profile.
Pan American Pans for Expansion Opportunities
• Growing production and growing demand for silver. PAAS owns and operates most of its mines.
• Several brown and greenfield expansion opportunities amount to nearly 1 billion potential ounces in silver reserves.
• Silver is a critical metal for the carbon-neutral economy, being a key component in solar panels and computer components.
• Excellent environmental, social, and governance record.
Akamai Riding the Wave on the Intelligent Internet
• Intelligent Internet with faster speeds and better security.
• Industry leader in content delivery.
• Security offerings are growing rapidly.
• Free cash powers acquisition of firms and development of new products.
• Robust network and rated top firm by IT research firms.
Curaleaf’s Rapid Growth in Growing and Retail is a Growth Opportunity for Investors
• Strong profitable revenue growth over the next several years.
• Legal cannabis market to hit $22 billion in 2021.
• Federal decriminalization would open additional markets, lower costs and improve the valuation of the industry.
• Diverse product mix targeting both medicinal and legal recreational cannabis.
• #1 in market share in 8 U.S. states.
• New acquisitions in the U.S. and E.U. give massive addressable market.
Unilever Hungry for More Acquisition Opportunities
• Strong consumer brands in emerging markets.
• A diverse range of products across consumer staples and consumer discretionary categories.
• Strategic acquisitions of products already in demand by consumers.
• 400 brands across 190 countries.
• Short-term inflation pressure should dissipate by 2022.
• Modest but steady growth combined with a 3.5% dividend yield.
Hasbro is a Toy to Play with for Growth and Income
• 2.7% Yield and High Single-Digit Growth
• Diverse brands of entertainment products for all ages.
• Brands in demand by consumers
• Excellent record for social responsibility.
• Strong profitability funding both product development and delivering of balance sheet.
• Consistently distributes over 50% of earnings as dividends.
Himax Semiconductors Display Growth
• Displays are becoming more prevalent and more complex.
• Himax has leading technology with3,023 active patents.
• Displays are everywhere: computers, cars, phones, televisions, check-outs, kiosks.
• Profits are funding capital spending and research and development to drive innovation and market penetration in emerging fields.
• 1.95% dividend yield and compelling low valuation.
CVS is an Unappreciated Growth and Income Stock
• A steady, modest grower with compelling low valuation.
• A diverse range of segments from retail to pharmacy to health insurance.
• Top provider of COVID-19 services.
• Ambitious “Transform Health 2030” program to increase outreach and impact.
• 97 straight quarters of dividends.
• New HealthHub locations to drive local engagement.
Proven Portfolio Manager shares his own personal stock investments to build retirement income and build a family legacy
Benjamin C. Halliburton is faced with the same challenge as you, investing for retirement and building generational wealth. However, he is a professional investor and is going to share his portfolio and trades with you. He is going to help you navigate this investment challenge as he invests in stocks of quality businesses and guides you through the investment process.
Timely Updates and Research
Ben details stocks to own and when to buy them. The ideas here are based on his own portfolio. Ben will update you every time he buys or sells and provide you with the rationale of these moves. We keep you informed on changes in the portfolio as Ben’s research interacts with market opportunities. We will be completely transparent, and you can determine which of Ben’s investment ideas make sense for you. You will learn how a successful equity portfolio manager thinks about companies and investments, and when he buys but as importantly when and why he has decided to sell. We detail our investment philosophy here. Stock Picks to Build Income and Wealth.
Learn Before You Earn
Learn in real time and choose which ideas work for you. This is a great place to build the core of your portfolio. We provide vision among the confusion of the internet and media. Learn about companies before you invest your Benjamins. Learn before you earn.