Growth Stock Thoughts
AN INVESTMENT IN KNOWLEDGE PAYS THE BEST INTEREST ~ Benjamin Franklin
The Future is Sunny for Canadian Solar
• Leading global manufacturer of solar panels.
• Solar is becoming cost-effective without subsidies.
• Significant tailwinds as green energy spend accelerates.
• Favorable legislation and technology improvements are allowing the price per KWh to decrease and planning to become more accessible.
• Solar electricity to benefit from a global push for green energy.
• Solar to benefit from both distributed generation and solar farms.
• Long PPA contract length and large >5GW project backlog.
Qorvo Qualifies Quantitatively as Quality Quintessential 5G Opportunity
• Beneficiary of 5G buildout
• Key player in embedded systems and RF technologies.
• Global manufacturing, marketing, and R&D footprint.
• 41% increase in revenue since 2020, high operating margin.
• Industry leader in 5G, WiFi6E, UWB, PAC manufacturing.
Virtual Machines, Real Growth
• Separation from Dell is a catalyst for a higher valuation.
• Profiting from work from home and hoteling.
• Benefiting from integrated cybersecurity demand.
• Breadth of products and services for firms of all sizes.
• Scalable use cases, extensive portfolio of partnerships across industries.
Lowe’s Sees Concrete Future in Online Retail and Distribution
• Benefiting from strong home sales and remodeling market.
• Second largest home improvement retailer in the world.
• 20,000,000 customers a week.
• 26% increase in revenue per square foot in Q1 2021.
• Logistics network enabling same-day delivery to consumers.
Everest Re is on top of the Reinsurance Mountain
• Consistent Double-Digit Compounder.
• Broad customer base with diverse income streams.
• Strong cash flow with a low expense base.
• International reach and excellent management.
• Financial strength is highly rated by S&P and Moody’s.
• 2.6% Dividend Yield.
Bristol-Meyers Squibb is at the Front of the Oncology Revolution
• An industry leader in Oncology and Hematology.
• Strong projections for drug releases.
• Planned dividend increases and share buy-backs.
• High operating margin.
• First mover advantage with several breakthrough Oncology drugs.
• 2.9% yield with expected dividend growth and capital appreciation.
Johnson & Johnson Remains the First Choice in Medicine
• Leader in healthcare.
• Developer of one of the key COVID-19 vaccines.
• Massive product breadth, covering nearly all healthcare sectors.
• Many flagship products have a long patent life.
• Global manufacturing and distribution reach.
• Expect high single-digit growth in earnings and dividends.
5G Advances Connect Qualcomm to the Future
• Patent powerhouse, with 140,000 patents across 14 billion devices.
• At the forefront of IoT and 5G technology.
• Long-term success with picking and investing in startups.
• 157% revenue increase in RF technology components.
• 5% dividend growth in 2021.
Dividend Growth Powers Lincoln’s Value
• Increased dividends for 11 straight years.
• 12.7% 5-year dividend growth rate.
• Best-in-class balance sheet fundamentals.
• Cost-saving measures have netted $100 million in savings during the COVID-19 pandemic, expected to remain.
• Industry-leading digitization initiatives to increase customer satisfaction and outcomes.
• Compelling (low) valuation for a steady dividend grower.
Positive Prognosis for Pfizer’s Powerful Portfolio of Patents
• Developer of one of the key COVID-19 vaccines.
• A long history of fruitful partnerships.
• Massive R&D budget that frequently innovates new products.
• Solid dividend yield of 4% and modest growth.
• Low valuation leaves room for capital appreciation.
• Massive development pipeline, with 95 products in development.
Proven Portfolio Manager shares his own personal stock investments to build retirement income and build a family legacy
Benjamin C. Halliburton is faced with the same challenge as you, investing for retirement and building generational wealth. However, he is a professional investor and is going to share his portfolio and trades with you. He is going to help you navigate this investment challenge as he invests in stocks of quality businesses and guides you through the investment process.
Timely Updates and Research
Ben details stocks to own and when to buy them. The ideas here are based on his own portfolio. Ben will update you every time he buys or sells and provide you with the rationale of these moves. We keep you informed on changes in the portfolio as Ben’s research interacts with market opportunities. We will be completely transparent, and you can determine which of Ben’s investment ideas make sense for you. You will learn how a successful equity portfolio manager thinks about companies and investments, and when he buys but as importantly when and why he has decided to sell. We detail our investment philosophy here. Stock Picks to Build Income and Wealth.
Learn Before You Earn
Learn in real time and choose which ideas work for you. This is a great place to build the core of your portfolio. We provide vision among the confusion of the internet and media. Learn about companies before you invest your Benjamins. Learn before you earn.