Dividend Stock Thoughts
AN INVESTMENT IN KNOWLEDGE PAYS THE BEST INTEREST ~ Benjamin Franklin
Green Electric Charges Boom in Metals
• Dividend more than 9%.
• Boom from elongated commodity cycle.
• Metal’s demand soaring with renewable buildout. Demand recovery from COVID-19 global recession.
• Infrastructure spending will boost demand.
• Increased free cash flow is driving dividends higher and could result in a higher stock price.
Dividend Growth Powers Lincoln’s Value
• Increased dividends for 11 straight years.
• 12.7% 5-year dividend growth rate.
• Best-in-class balance sheet fundamentals.
• Cost-saving measures have netted $100 million in savings during the COVID-19 pandemic, expected to remain.
• Industry-leading digitization initiatives to increase customer satisfaction and outcomes.
• Compelling (low) valuation for a steady dividend grower.
Novel Drug Pipeline Expanding for Novartis
• Extensive portfolio of drugs in development.
• Modest growth, with global reach.
• Acquisition of promising drug candidates.
• Flagship drugs do not begin to expire until the late 2020s.
Merck Advances Mean a Bright Future for All
• 130 years of experience in the United States.
• A strong list of patents spanning into the late 2020s.
• Oncology and Vaccine breakthroughs.
• Focusing on fewer products poised for growth.
• Dividend Yield of 3.3%
Gold Fields Harvests a Golden Cornucopia with Salares Norte Project
• Powerful production growth to drive dividend higher.
• Cashflows increase dividend payout ratio to over 30% of earnings.
• Gold output expected to jump by 405kOz a year when the Salares Norte project comes online in FY2023.
• Investments to extend longevity of mines in Ghana and Chile help maintain production.
• Bonus production on the probable reopening of closed Philippine mine.
• Socially and environmentally responsible leader in the mining sector.
• Socially and environmental management drives efficiencies in both physical and human capital thus driving improved profitability and revenue growth.
Toyota Charges into the Future with a Jolt from Electric Sales
• Diverse plans for the future of traditional and green vehicles.
• Fantastic financial health and a history of innovative consumer success.
• Plans spanning decades involving environmental and manufacturing pledges.
• Massive product depth and reach, with brand recognition spanning the entire globe.
Kimberly-Clark’s Products are a Global Consumer Staple
• Compelling Valuation and 3.5% Dividend Yield
• The top seller in 80 countries, with products sold in over 175.
• Global manufacturing and distribution capacity.
• ESG initiatives to improve the lives of 1 billion people.
• A long history of innovation in a traditionally low R&D sector.
• Weakness post COVID demand surge is opportunity.
Antero Midstream’s Impressive 9% Yield is Set to Grow
• Antero is set to grow its already impressive 9% yield.
•Incremental volumes over existing infrastructure will cause free cash to explode.
• We see the likelihood that that dividend will be 25% higher in 5 years.
• Dividend growth and revaluation should drive double-digit total returns over the next few years.
- « Previous