Equitrans Midstream (ETRN) Big Dividend set to Surge as MVP comes Online in 2023
• Top tier development asset with the Mountain View Pipeline (MVP) finally gaining support in the Senate after years of delays.
• MVP start up will cause cash flow and dividend to surge.
• Top tier 6.31% forward dividend yield, paying out $0.60 per share today, over $1.00 by 2024
• 8 Bcf/d in gathering and transport capacity, with 7 connections to interstate pipelines.
• Pipelines have high-capacity utilization and return on invested capital.
• Strong delevering plan, supported by strong FCF generation capacity and long-length contracts.