TELL ME AND I FORGET, TEACH ME AND I REMEMBER, INVOLVE ME AND I LEARN ~ Benjamin Franklin
Free Stock Picks Selected by Proven Investors
Best Invest gives you stock picks from professional money managers that run ETFs and hedge funds and have historically been proven money makers. Tired of losing money or hearing about nothing but high-risk stocks? We have handpicked the investors who are featured on this page so you will not have to find the needle in the haystack of stock picking. Winners you can use to build retirement income and your family’s wealth. Well-reasoned ideas are supported with insightful analysis and detailed observations. Quality posts, limited quantity. You save time and can make money.
Video: Roubini Sees 25% Drop for S&P 500 in Severe Recession
Nouriel Roubini, chairman and CEO at Roubini Macro Associates, discusses how a recession can impact US equity and credit markets with Francine Lacqua on “Bloomberg Surveillance Early Edition.”
Verano: How To Succeed In U.S. Cannabis￼
Chief Investment Officer Aaron Miles shares why Verano (OTCQX:VRNOF) got dinged when it went public and how it’s shaping its strategy as the market continues to develop.
Russia-Ukraine, peak commodity inflation may dictate 2022
Commodities and inflation measures in 2022 may run into the downside of the base effect of 2021, while industrial metals near records face the higher-price cure, a weakening China and a Federal Reserve emboldened to fight inflation. Gold appears well supported and its top competitor — rising equity prices — may be waning.
Energy Inside Look: Rising LNG Prices, Supply Chain Woes, and What’s Next for Metals
· The burgeoning energy crisis and oil’s role in it. (0:45) · How might OPEC respond? (06:45) · ‘Winners’ in the energy sector from the supply crunch (8:24) · Container shipping supply chain woes (11:15) · Companies that could benefit from shipping. (15:33) · Outlook for metals during energy transition (16:29) Click Here to be Redirected to Content
Organon Organically Opens the Biosimilar Door
● Modest forward earnings and FCF multiples (5-6x) offer a margin of safety and opportunity for rerating.
● Competent management team with a clear strategy for capital allocation, debt reduction, and organic and acquisitive growth.
● Attractive dividend yield over 3%.
● A classic underwhelming spin-off that offers multiple catalysts to unlock fair value.