WHY BUILDING BENJAMINS
An investment in knowledge pays~ Benjamin Franklin
the best interest.
BUILT BY Investors. POWERED BY TECHNOLOGY.
Building Benjamins uses the latest advances in online investing technology to offer our clients a wiser way to invest. The efficiency generated by technology allows us to offer more sophisticated and diversified portfolios to our clients at a much lower cost.
By providing our clients access to a broader array of investable asset classes we can create portfolios with greater diversification and consequently, lower portfolio risk than those offered by a typical advisor (traditional or online). The addition of less correlated assets classes such as Reinsurance, Private Real Estate, Alternative Lending, and Variance Risk Premium Harvesting allow us to achieve similar returns at a lower level of risk. See how our portfolios reduce the negative effects of volatility drag. Read our white paper for a more detailed discussion of our investment methodology. The summary of our findings can be read in our current Global Strategy Update.
NOT ALL ROBO ADVISORS ARE CREATED EQUAL
Building Benjamins provides all of the key benefits of working with a “robo advisor” and improves upon them further by offering portfolios that exhibit greater levels of risk reduction through greater diversification. Having investments that don’t all move up, or more importantly, down at the same time or for the same reasons helps to safeguard your nest egg. Protect your financial future with a wiser way to invest.
Tradition manages over $600 Million in assets with the benefit of a seasoned, experienced Investment team.
Tradition has been featured on:
CREDIBILITY BACKED BY security
- Building Benjamins is a division of Tradition Asset Management, LLC (Tradition), an SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) Registered Investment Adviser who manages over $600 million in assets.
- As an SEC-regulated company, Tradition is required to provide services to our customers under the fiduciary standard. The fiduciary standard of care requires that a financial adviser act solely in the client’s best interest when offering personalized financial advice.
- Assets held and trades executed by TD Ameritrade Institutional.
- Bank-level security means your personal data is safe.
- TD Ameritrade Institutional is a member of SIPC. Securities in your account protected up to $500,000. TDAI provides additional protection beyond SIPC coverage – see more. For details on SIPC protection, please see www.sipc.org.
TDAI Additional Protection Beyond SIPC Coverage
TD Ameritrade also provides $149.5 million worth of protection for each client through supplemental coverage provided by London insurers. The $149.5 million of coverage includes a sub-limit of $900,000 on cash. Each client is limited to a combined return of $150 million from SIPC or London insurers.
The TD Ameritrade supplemental insurance policy has an aggregate limit of $500 million for claims from all TD Ameritrade clients. This supplemental insurance provides coverage following brokerage insolvency and does not protect against loss in market value of the securities.