Tradition Monday 2/26/18
- Bloomberg Barclays Aggregate Bond yield has moved up to 3.16%, but has a total return of -1.45% over the past 19 months.
- Short duration bonds are starting to look reasonable for diversification.
- We are looking P/E ratio of 17-18 based on 2018 earnings estimates.
- S&P 500 yield down to 1.7%.
- We feel stocks can absorb higher interest rates and still committed to equity investments.
- A total portfolio solution should include stocks, bonds and diversifying assets.
Comments are closed.