March Madness Reigns
- Stocks, like basketball teams, generally do well but occasionally have a bad year.
- We remain committed to investing in stocks.
- 2011 was the last year the stock market experienced a 20% draw down.
- Biggest risks to the markets are tariffs and potential trade wars, with the Fed raising rates second.
- Economy is strong – GDP is accelerating, inflation is accelerating, and earnings as measured by the S&P should be up 15-16% in 2018.
- S&P 500 is up 3.38% year to date.
- Bloomberg Barclay Aggregate Bond yield is 3.18%. Year-to-Date total return loss of 2.00%.
Comments are closed.