Tradition Capital Management, located in Summit, NJ is pleased to announce it has been named to the Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers, as of June 16, 2016. The list recognizes top independent RIA firms from across the U.S.View Blog Post
INVESTING JUST GOT WISER
Adding uncorrelated assets to a portfolio reduces risk by insulating your portfolio during turbulent times.LEARN MORE
Low correlation alternative investments in portfolios improve diversification thus toning down volatility in your portfolio and reducing portfolio losses during market declines.LEARN MORE
Low-cost index funds or ETFs, where appropriate, globally diversify your portfolio and when combined with a management fee that is a fraction of that charged by typical advisors you can end up saving thousands.LEARN MORE
Tradition Capital Management, the team behind Building Benjamins, has been in business since 2000, manages over $500,000,000 and has over 250 years of combined experience.LEARN MORE
OLD-SCHOOL KNOWLEDGE MEETS CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY
INVEST WISER THROUGH DIVERSIFICATION
Our portfolios differ from the types of portfolios used by many typical brokers and advisors and also those used by the largest “robo advisors” – we combine low-cost passive ETFs and index funds with truly diversifying alternatives for the best of both worlds. Low-cost passive ETFs and index funds help you to keep up with the market without paying excessive fees and our alternatives provide returns that are not strongly correlated to the typical equity and bond markets which helps to insulate your portfolio during turbulent times.
Your accounts are regularly rebalanced and cash-flows in and out are intelligently & efficiently allocated to the areas where they are needed.
INVESTED BY TRADITION
By using technology to operate more efficiently, Building Benjamins is able to offer strategies (that are usually only available to Ultra High Net Worth investors) for clients with portfolios starting at $50,000.
Our recommendations are based on your specific goals, the realities of the financial markets, and your risk-tolerance assessment to ascertain the appropriate portfolio that best fits your risk and return goals.
By using intelligent asset location techniques we can maximize the tax efficiency of your asset placement over taxable and tax-deferred (IRA) accounts.
BEGIN BUILDING YOUR FUTURE TODAY.SEE RECOMMENDATIONS
CREDIBILITY BACKED BY security
- Building Benjamins is a division of Tradition Capital Management, LLC (Tradition), an SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) Registered Investment Adviser who manages over $600 million in assets.
- As an SEC-registered adviser, Tradition is required to provide services to our customers under the fiduciary standard. The fiduciary standard of care requires that a financial adviser act solely in the client’s best interest when offering personalized financial advice.
- Assets held and trades executed by TD Ameritrade Institutional.
- Bank-level security means your personal data is safe.
- TD Ameritrade Institutional is a member of SIPC. Securities in your account protected up to $500,000. TDAI provides additional protection beyond SIPC coverage – see more. For details on SIPC protection, please see www.sipc.org.
TDAI Additional Protection Beyond SIPC Coverage
TD Ameritrade also provides $149.5 million worth of protection for each client through supplemental coverage provided by London insurers. The $149.5 million of coverage includes a sub-limit of $900,000 on cash. Each client is limited to a combined return of $150 million from SIPC or London insurers.
The TD Ameritrade supplemental insurance policy has an aggregate limit of $500 million for claims from all TD Ameritrade clients. This supplemental insurance provides coverage following brokerage insolvency and does not protect against loss in market value of the securities.